MY SIGN

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Saturday Sit In's

So it is Saturday afternoon as I sit and watch my grandaughter. Kids are so funny. As parents we watch everything our kids do and really see very little. As grandparents we think we see it all. We laugh at everything they do and think our's are the smartest of all others. Kids really do learn new things every day all day.

I love being a mother, but I love being a grandmother too. I can'y wait till my girls have babies of their own. I know they will some day, and their life will really begin then:)

So here's to lazy Saturdays......Enjoy them all.

3 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure an aunt sees and loves it all...more than mothers or grandmothers do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a blog! I'm adding it to ours! Can't wait to see you and Liz in 9 days!

    ReplyDelete